VOXR | SMARTER Chat
No more uncontrolled chat fire!
VOXR SMART Q&A replaces "Chat".
Structured. To the point. Stress-free.
Successful VOXR customers (excerpt):
Replace the "chat question fire" with structured Q&A with AI:
Endless "call in" of questions.
You control the question times.
No filter of any kind.
Swearword filter (DE, EN, ES, etc.).
No structure at all. No overview.
Automatic topic finding and structuring. Moderate: Easy!
Presentable topic structure - so everyone can see what the main topics were. High confidence building.
Questions "somewhere" in the long list.
Questions can be found automatically and quickly under topics.
Data goes to the video hosting provider, with server in ...?
Data on German servers - can be deleted by you at any time.
Case study: District administration Reutlingen Townhall
- The County Commissioner wanted o inform employees interactively and transparently - and most importantly, know, where the shoe still pinches!
- VOXR SMART Q&A was ordered one the day before (!).
- It was available in minutes so that the team could arrange everything calmly.
- VOXR does not need any topic setting or something like that. It works out-of-the-box. See video:
... it's that easy for speakers online:
... and just as stress-free is it for the
VOXR operator in the background (or self-service!)
Encance your next webinar or online conference.
Try it our right her:
VOXR SMART Q&A for the web.
Your most frequent questions:
Why not just get questions "just like that" - without AI? E.g. via chat?
Chat has three disadvantages
1. a) Chat is mostly visible for everyone. Therefore everybody can say anything at any time. Apart from the content risks, this is an enormous distraction and you can't really recommend it.
1. b) So if you turn chat to private now, it is completely intransparent. If you answer 10 out of 150 questions, 94% think: And what about my question, please? The opportunity, to create confidence, through openness and transparency (of course still swearword filtered, etc.!) is being squandered.
2. You have to sift through 150 questions. This is simply stress
3. You don't have these 150 questions all at once - but they come continuously and you have to assess each question for its importance and weigh it against the ones already existing. Oh - and here comes the next question!
4. The chat tool goes to the video hosting provider, which enriches data there.
How do you integrate the tool into Zoom, WebEx, GotoMeeting, etc.?
- VOXR is 100% independent of the type of video conference.
- VOXR also runs a "second screen": the participants' mobile phones. So even participants who are only connected by phone, watch on Youtube or whatever, can join in. Anyone can join in.
- If you want to show the topic cloud and/or concrete questions, then you steer VOXR via a simple browser. You can do the steering on the laptop or on a tablet that you put next to the laptop. You can share results (cloud / questions) via screen sharing - but you don't have to.
"Can" AI do that? We often have technical subjects...
Amazingly enough: Yeah. That works. Very well. Even for you.
Why can we say that -though we don't even know you? VOXR SMART Q&A has gone through so many events since 2015, so many different industries, audiences, types of events, etc., that we can now say: It works!
VOXR delivers 80% by itself ...
... but those 80% were in our 5 years of experience always significantly better than any other method. VOXR finds 80% of the topics by itself.
In addition, you can also continue to improve by hand, if you want, to reach 100%.
But the important thing is: Even the 80% that the VOXR clusters alone, without outside help, is so infinitely better than any other questioning method, whether it was previously microphone or now other online methods, such as Voted Questions- and above all much better than the chat of the video system.
Couldn't you also "upvote questions"?
Sure, you could do that withVOXR Voted Questions: Participants can not only enter questions, but can also see the questions of other participants and "like" them. This way, questions are "upvoted" (you determine what can be liked by manual activation). Theoretically you would have gotten more transparency - and it used to work, before Corona, as an attachment to presentations at congresses also very good.
1. You must continue to edit constantly, .i.e. enable/disable inputs (= unnecessary stress). By the way, if you have just clicked away "The speaker is boring", then often the next thing you hear is "Will this be censored here...?" And so, with a little bad luck, you get into an unfavorable cycle.
2. The Participants are distracted by the "toy.
3. You have less "evasion possibilities": A question that is up here, must be taken, otherwise you'll lose your credibility. In SMART Questions you should also take the top topic, but you can take (or leave) the question you like best within the topic (all the questions are only visible to you in SMART Questions!).
But then nobody can "shout anything in"
It's true. However, this should not be the case for a professional large group online event.
Calling questions in is suitable for small workshops for up to 10 people, but in large groups they are disturbing - and by the way, in reality they have less value than one would expect.
1. The questions that are collected at the beginning are, according to our consistent experience (all sectors, economy or administration, association or science) qualitatively and quantitatively extremely good. That means you have more good questions than you can even answer in the time available.
So first of all, there is no reason at all that questions would have to be asked at any time. Why should any question be better just because it is new? The only one who cheers you for this is the one person who asked the question. All the others wonder why it is necessary to react directly to every impulse.
2. Where experiments are carried out with permanent question input, the new questions that are called in are far from being answered (!) The moderators we have seen at many, many events are often already well occupied with the situation itself. Now new questions arise, which should be included, although one actually wanted to ask a question ... what do you do now...? In our experience, this creates so much stress for everyone involved that no smart decisions are made.
The viewers who thought that your new, current questions would be asked are disappointed that this (from experience) hardly ever happens - and so the whole process runs the risk of being damaged. In our opinion, these costs are much too high compared to the profit of having "new questions" with you (whereas the profit is doubtful, see above).
VOXR SMART Q&A has inspired many events:
Frankfurt School of Finance & Management
Chemical & Pharmaceutical Development Biopharma
Moderator, Federal Association of Accident Insurances
Head of Strategy Realization Office
Project leader events
Try it out right away:
VOXR: the leading remote Q&A tool
No download. Simply online.
in D, CH and UK.
Own branding: Everything with your CI, your logo and in your colours.
VOXR: Multiple awards
Start here and enhance your next webinar or online conference: