Pure Simplicity. No Kidding.
VoxR is simple. No Download. No App.
Just one simple online link for:
- Your Audience(for all VoxR Modules the same link).
- The Control-View (für Operator oder Presenter)
- The Presentation of results (Laptop connected to presenter)
No Download. NoApp-Store. No PIN. Just works.
Important: Through the Control View you have always full control over the action, i.e. what the audience can do and what is shown on mobile phones and result screen.
Just 12 minutes is the avarage time VoxR-clients spend "learning" to operate the system. After that, they start voxrin' away with their team!
Simple for the audience
- No Download. Just one simple link for voting, Q&A and all event infos at a glance (depending on what you book).
Works on any device.
Yes, on corporate phones too. And on tablets >>>
- The user interface has been designed for maximum uptake in Business-Events. (like Google). Thus, there simply is no need to "explain" VoxR to your audience. They'll know!
- YOU as the organiser control what your audience will see and can do on their smartphones (see the "control-view" in the graphic above). You decide whether there is the interaction option turned on (voting, sending questions, ...) or the audience sees the event information (Compass) on their phones.
You want to switch from your event information to interaction? No problem! You just make a single click and the audience can interact on their phones. No need for the audience to get lost in an event app's menu!
Simple for the operator
The Control-View has just four (4!) simple main buttons:
- Mobile-Interaction on/off.
- Show/Hide Results.
- Choose (and plan) Actions (CloudQ&A + FastVote).
- Choose (and plan) Info-Bits (Compass).
- That's it. Simple! Runs on any device. Yes, even on your mobile phone.
Simple for presenters, chairs and speakers
VoxR was founded by a facilitator (aka chair/host), not by software coders.
Thus, facilitators and speakers won't have to "learn" VoxR either, thea can just ... well, speak. A separate VoxR-Operator (who took 12min to "learn" VoxR) can follow along naturally with clicking in an easy way. Simple!
Plus: VoxR gives you clear, practical guides and a 3-min Video for briefing your chair. Saving a lot of time in organisation.
Simple for organisers
VoxR has been designed and is run by event people. We love events. And we love helping people. That's why we're sharing with you our internal "VoxR Guide". Yes, the one we use ourselves when we prepare VoxR events for clients!
- Checking and securing online connections
- Informing audience, chair and technician
- Choosing great questions that inspire audiences
In brief: all our experience, our tipps, tricks and templates from 3 years of VoxR rolled into a simple guide for you to use. Save time and hassle. Interaction should be fun for you too!
Simple for decision makers
Deciding "if" or better "how" to use VoxR is easy.
It's easy because you can 100% test before you decide. No cat-in-the-bag deal here.
The shortcut to deciding? Get a free VoxR test. Just click the button below and get the 12-min-test.
And then: Let's talk! We''re here for all your questions. We like helping and we love transforming business events.